it will be interesting to see what gary concludes.
it looks to me like the fields are correctly identified and mapped (i presume;
the data is there but i don't see the mapped result) but not inserted into
packet by augmentation. one reason for not inserting the data would be if it is
stale - do the timestamps of the weatherflowudp driver (datetime in packet)
line up with the gw1000 service (datetime in mapped_data) within age toleration?