Well, I am not pretty sure about the syncronization of json and html file.
I append the most recent data as a ZIP file again. The latest WU forecast
seems to be from 25-Aug-2020 19:05. And the json file is retrieved from
just now, which should be in the same 3h period.
May be, there are differences in time, but the forecast seems to be the
same.
And, there is some rain outside....