You're making it tough to debug because you're giving so little information
and giving us very short log excerpts.

1. What install method did you use? It looks like the setup.py method, but
let's be sure.

2. Are you running weewxd from the command line? Or, as a daemon?

3. What is the first line of /home/weewx/bin/weewxd?

4. If it exists, what are the contents of /etc/default/weewx?

-tk