No you need to install it. Have a look here http://weewx.com/docs/usersguide.htm#integrating_with_webserver

This is a distillation of the instructions to install Apache and PHP and associated libraries: -

sudo apt update

sudo apt install apache2

sudo apt-get install php

sudo apt-get install php-cli php-fpm php-json php-sqlite3 php-zip php-gd  php-mbstring php-curl php-xml php-pear php-bcmath

sudo apt-get install libapache2-mod-php

sudo a2enmod php7.3

sudo systemctl restart apache2

IM.