Maybe.  Mr AI's response shows that configobj was installed for python 3,
but not necessarily python 2. And... we don't know what version of python
is being used, because we have not seen a log.

Stop weewxd, set debug=1, restart weewxd. Post the log from startup through
the first reporting cycle.

-tk