I noticed similar situation with mine also. Except I discovered it in message in Acurite 1035 Display Unit ticker window "Data Logger Full Please Connect to PC to Transfer Data" . I assumed USB connection was hung up for some reason and did full PC restart and Display Unit Reset; just waiting to see if error returns. Current data transfers via ftp etc appear to be getting sent to AWEKAS, CWOP, WeatherUnderground and personal website OK (ftp).

Platform is linux ubuntustudio 20.04 LTS and database is MariaDB also.

cheers ,73 & Gud DX

On 2020-09-09 8:22 a.m., jone...@gmail.com wrote:
I've been running Weewx for about 6 years now on a Raspberry Pi and storing data in a MariaDB database.  My Pi died about a month ago.  I though it was the Pi itself, but it turned out to be the SD card.  Set up a new Pi 3 and configured it to send data to the MariaDB, however after a little testing I  noticed that Weewx stopped recording data in the database in 2017 and still isn't inserting data.  I used the utilities and pulled all of my data down from Weather Underground using the Weewx utilities and got the database updated.  Weewx still doesn't insert data into the database.  It does continue to send data to Wunderground, just won't put it into the database.  I thought there could be an issue with the database so I backed up my data, deleted the database and had Weewx create a new database, still not adding data.  I've double/triple checked the database connection strings.  I've removed the password and get an error that it can't connect.  It used the config files to create the new database, so it can connect and is going to the correct database.  Just isn't adding records.  I've set the logging to debug and there are no errors in the logs. I'm at a loss.  Anything else I can check? -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "weewx-user" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to weewx-user+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:weewx-user+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/weewx-user/40406f90-2f4a-4785-a0b2-2de05e16ee8dn%40googlegroups.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/weewx-user/40406f90-2f4a-4785-a0b2-2de05e16ee8dn%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.