I’m working on an extension to the Belchertown skin to access ATOM/RSS feeds
from NOAA METAR (aviation current conditions and forecasts), Environment Canada
(current conditions, forecasts, alerts, marine alerts), Drive BC, Alberta 511
and Washington State road conditions, NOAA Storm Prediction Center (weather
alerts and marine alerts) and NOAA Hurricane Center.  All the above feeds work
but I need to clean the code up.

I will be adding NOAA Aviation Weather Center Text Data Service METARS (in
addition to current virtually undocumented METAR method) and will look at
adding the forecast source mentioned in the string.

I can make the current code available to anyone interest later today.

Regards,

Garry Lockyer
C: +1.250.689.0686
E: ga...@lockyer.ca