1. Not sure what you mean by "native support." There is an uploader
extension.

2. What are you thinking that would be different from running weewx
directly from the command line? This prints out the raw data coming off the
driver, albeit after running through the engine's pipeline.

3. While this would be nice, it also complicates the porting problem, and
can use a huge amount of personpower. I'd rather focus on improving
reliability, and, especially, adaptability of WeeWX. It's goal has always
been to support the hobbyist / enthusiast who wants to try new stuff. It
was never intended as a consumer-grade piece of software, although it has
become that.

4. Usually this is done using an MQTT broker. There are many examples of
this in the Wiki and user forums.

-tk