I am thinking of upgrading my PWS to a Davis 6163.
To get the data into WeeWX, I am looking at two devices.
The Davis 6100 (WLL) or the WiFiLogger2

I can find no real information about the WLL an local LAN.
I see a couple of user created drivers for the WLL and WeeWX, but they seem
to have issues.

The WiFiLogger2 has the ability to be used as a data logger via WiFi or it
can provide a MQTT feed.

Why the WLL or WiFiLogger? I don't wish to have my console located with my
WeeWX server.

Any feedback on either device?
I'd like to move forward, but if I can't get my data into WeeWX, then it's
a non-starter.