I made a Python script to get the data from my Airlink, in case it's useful
to anyone I posted it here:

https://github.com/wrybread/AirLink-Data-Uploader

In that package is also a script for an ESP32 that gets the data from an
Airlink and uploads it to a remote webserver. Handy for people who don't
have a server running on the same LAN as their Airlink.