FYI

https://www.pwsweather.com/frequently-asked-questions

Why aren't my observations updating more frequently?
We utilize a Content Delivery Network for performance purposes across all
pages. This ensures fast load times, resulting in a better experience for our
users. New observation data is retrieved every 5 minutes regardless of station
update intervals.