Found the issue, three missing stanza from the conf file. Wondering if this is
a bug or something changed in v 4.2.0. I manually added the lines and the
errors are gone.

[StdArchive]

 # The data binding used to save archive records
    data_binding = wx_binding

[DataBindings]

    [[forecast_binding]]
        database = forecast_sqlite