Sven, if you're addressing me, I've got it posted at

  https://github.com/RobCranfill/Crandard

Does that work for you?
 /rob

PS - I've gotten a little sidetracked from updating the code, because 1) I
can see that I will indeed be able to do what I want with WeeWX, but 2) the
hardware I was going to use to display it is proving to be a problem, so
I'm re-thinking that. :-]