I'm now using WH24 as my external all-in-one sensors which sends data to my
Ecowitt GW1000. It has been working well with my weewx. Lately, the
humidity sensor in WH24 reported erratic values, so I purchased Ecowitt
external sensor WH32 to replace temp/humidity values reported from WH24,
via Ecowitt GW1000.

I also install Weatherflow Tempest for a few months now running on a
testing server with a separate weewx.

If I'm going to retire my WH24 and use my Tempest as my main external
sensors, my questions are:
- can I integrate the GW1000 indoor temp/humidity sensors data with Tempest
so that I still have internal temp/humidity reported on my weewx
- if not, any indoor sensor I could use with Tempest.
- what weewx driver will allow my weewx to display both Tempest and indoor
data in real time (or, say 16s, interval).

Thank you.