I am doing a new setup on a Pi400 for speed and to clean out some things on
a previous Pi4 that I've had running for about 1/3 of a year.   I have
downloaded the driver from github, and searched here for comments on the
driver which seems to have had some problems pre version 0.4

Despite having downloaded the github's most recent version, and following
the instructions in the readme file, I run into a file not found error when
I get to the part of doing"
 sudo wee_extension --install weewx-ip100.zip

I see that the file actually downloaded from github is called
weewx-ip100-master.zip but even changing to this name in the command, I
still get a file not found error.

Is there a posting of a correctly named install file, and a readme of the
correct instructions to get the driver installed?

I seem to have run into a wall, and perhaps there is an obvious error I'm
not seeing for having looked to long at the sequence tonight.

Thank you for any tips:  Dale

Oh, PS.  Is it possible to have two WeeWx installations (on different Rasp
machines) BOTH looking at the ip address of the unit and have correct data
flowing to both Pis?  I'd like to not take down the functioning Rasp Pi
until the new install is up, running and tweaked.
Dale