Now I'm having trouble following up on my own post! Bad technology day :)

In case my last message didn't make it (Google says it's deleted?); I got
this response to my support request:

"Much of our services run on Amazon Web Services (AWS). They have had major
problems since this morning which is affecting many websites big and small,
including PWSweather.com. Until they resolve the issue some services will
have sporadic issues. "

    ~iain