This forum and the helpful experts supporting it are a welcome reminder of
this thanksgiving season. Thanks to Tom, Vince and Karen for the help!

Here is my solution to exporting some values from archive records, in case
someone might be interested:

sudo /usr/bin/sqlite3 /Users/shared/weewx/archive/weewx.sdb ".mode csv"
>  ".output /Users/user/Desktop/20201120.csv" "select datetime(dateTime,
> 'unixepoch', 'localtime'), outTemp, outHumidity, windGust, radiation, rain,
> ET from archive where dateTime >= strftime('%s','2020-11-20 08:00:00') and
> dateTime < strftime('%s','2020-11-21 08:00:00')"

I wrote the output to a Mac OS desktop, thus the sudo command.
My challenge was exporting the timestamp in MM-YY-DD HH:MM format. The
unixepoch and localtime modifiers of the datetime function did that.
To get only the values for a single day I chose times 8 hours after the
ones I wanted (I'm in Washington State).

The output began with values for local time 2020-11-20 00:00 and ended on
2020-11-20 23:55.

Thanks, again!

--
Hill House Home