I am observing the same situation, as well as other WeeWX users near me.
The average is clearly off since the 4.2.0 update. It also affects yearly
average since then. So I guess this is something that happened with the
4.2.0 Version. I don't want to rebuild my daily values, how to find the bad
values and correct them? Probably in the archive_daily table of the day I
made the update?

I found something: It's a change with "sum":
1-13 has "new" sumtime, 14 a mix (the day I updated) and old sumtime are 15
and and older:

Isn't there a config that sets how this is calculated?

b.cl...@gmail.com schrieb am Donnerstag, 19. November 2020 um 19:43:57
UTC+1: