Hi Paul,

I agree with Tom.  Using the 'Correction' field is a good work around, but
not really the best long term solution.
So I have released 1.02 of the WS6in1 driver.  Apart from updating the
readme.txt giving updated details of the additional supported weather
stations the only other change is introducing an optional wsType driver
parameter.  If this is set to "WS5in1" the UV packet is suppressed from
being sent to the weewx engine.

Regards
Bob