*Another test from CLI:*
 sudo pip3 install python3-configobj
*Response:*
Looking in indexes: https://pypi.org/simple, https://www.piwheels.org/simple
Collecting python3-configobj
Could not install packages due to an EnvironmentError: 404 Client Error:
Not Found for url: https://pypi.org/simple/python3-configobj/

*But latest variation finally was OK!*
sudo pip3 install configobj
*Response:*
Looking in indexes: https://pypi.org/simple, https://www.piwheels.org/simple
Collecting configobj
  Downloading
https://www.piwheels.org/simple/configobj/configobj-5.0.6-py3-none-any.whl
Requirement already satisfied: six in /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages (from
configobj) (1.12.0)
Installing collected packages: configobj
Successfully installed configobj-5.0.6

Op woensdag 16 december 2020 om 09:45:31 UTC+1 schreef Ton vanN:

> This morning tried a few more variations as described in the
> setup-instruction, but no luck with modules configobj and usb.
> Intending to apply WeeWx, the module for usb is not really required
> (instead a UDP-sniffer to be applied), but configobj seems critical.
>
> Op woensdag 16 december 2020 om 09:36:19 UTC+1 schreef Ton vanN:
>
>> *Example command-line & response *(with basic translation manually added
>> behind each line).
>> Had to use sudo, because otherwise remark that no admission and question
>> whether I have administrator rights.
>> Python3, because (although Python2.7 is on the machine as part of
>> Domoticz) generally I try to apply Python3.x
>>
>> sudo apt-get install python3-configobj
>> Pakketlijsten worden ingelezen... Klaar                                =>
>> Packagelist read ... Ready
>> Boom van vereisten wordt opgebouwd                                => Tree
>> of Requisites being built
>> De statusinformatie wordt gelezen... Klaar                          =>
>> Status info being read ... Ready
>> E: Kan pakket python3-configobj niet vinden                       =>
>> Package python3-configobj cannot be found
>>

>> Op woensdag 16 december 2020 om 09:24:36 UTC+1 schreef Ton vanN:
>>
>>> Vince,
>>>
>>> First step was straightforward, simple use of this instruction
>>> (considering that the target machine is Raspberry with Raspian Buster
>>> (latest):
>>> http://weewx.com/docs/debian.htm
>>> Response from the installation process (directly translated from the
>>> dutch text):
>>> python-configobj (>= 4.5) but cannot be installed
>>> python-cheetah (>= 2.0) but cannot be installed