What am I missing?  I can't seem to get this to work.  The website won't
connect to mqtt to get the data.  Even though I can see it when I watch the
topic.

Failed connecting to the weather station. Please try again later!

[StdRESTful]
    [[MQTT]]
        server_url = mqtt://weather:passwordxxxxx@localhost:1883/
        topic = "weather/weewx"
        unit_system = US
        binding = archive, loop
        aggregation = aggregate

    [[Belchertown]]
        skin = Belchertown
        #        HTML_ROOT = /var/www/html/weewx/belchertown
        [[[Extras]]]
            mqtt_websockets_enabled = 1
            mqtt_websockets_host = "127.0.0.1"
            mqtt_websockets_port = 1883
            mqtt_websockets_topic = "weather/weewx/loop"

I see data when I run this, so it's getting populated.
#mosquitto_sub -h localhost -t weather/weewx/loop