Hello,

I am new with linux and weewx. I use a Froggit DP1500 Gateway with
different DP50 sensors and a WH3000 on a Raspberry Pi 3 Model A+.

I installed weewx on the pi and the driver for GW1000. Attached you can
find the log file created with debug = 2

My problem is now that I have no access to the data. If I use
localhost/weewx in the browser to show weatherdata on the Pi no site will
appear and the upload of the data to my ftp doesn’t work too.

I would like to test the site from another computer in my network because
the chromium browser is extremely slow on the pi.

I tried 192.168.178.24/weewx/index.html but it doesn’t work. 24 is the
adress of the pi.

I have access to the sensors with WS View App on Android and I upload the
data to ecowitt.
If I use wee_config --reconfigure --driver=user.gw1000

I use the ip address of the station I can see in WS View, it is
192.168.178.34 . Which port should I use ? Standard is 45000 ?

In the log file there are errors because of the FTP service.

I don’t know what I have to do or where to start? The first step for me
would be to see weather data in a browser. Sorry I am a beginner

Thank you in advance for your help!

Attached is the mylog file, weewx.config and skin.conf

Regards

Thomas