ok ... and with weatherlink cloud weewx gets all current and historical
data (I have seen that there is a weewx extension for weatherlink live to
work). QUESTION: can I buy a davis vantage pro2 with weatherlink live and
have historical data with weewx? (using the extension)

O xoves, 31 de decembro de 2020 รก/s 14:59:22 UTC+1, kk44...@gmail.com
escribiu: