Thank you Vince!!

It looks like some default settings block I copied had it as
forecast_api_key and I just uncommented it when I got the keys. I also see
it referenced as forecast_api_key on the Belchertown site such as in the
example settings
at https://github.com/poblabs/weewx-belchertown#skin-options

Thanks so much again Vince as it is indeed working now. Happy New Year!

David