Hi,

I'm trying to overlay a rolling average for inside temp. The heater going
on and off introduces a cyclical pattern that I want to damp out. I'm
following the example
<http://weewx.com/docs/customizing.htm#Including_more_than_one_type_in_a_plot>in

the customization guide, except using inTemp and it doesn't appear to be
working. I put the following in skin.conf:

      [[[dayinside]]]
            [[[[inTemp]]]]
            [[[[inTempAve]]]]
     color = 0x42b442 ##green
     data_type = inTemp
     aggregate_type = avg
     aggregate_interval = 1800
     label = Ave Temp

The title shows up in the right color but I don't get the average if I set
the interval above about 600. Is there some limit for averages? I see the
daily rain averages, so it looks like it should work. There are no error
messages in the log, it just doesn't plot the average.