Hi,

There is no single setting you can change to have Seasons display
directions as ordinates, unfortunately you will need to go through the
relevant report templates(s) and change the formatting for each tag
concerned to use .ordinal_compass. You will need to take care as some of
the tags will look a little different to what you find in the Customization
Guide. For example, in hilo.inc you will need to change:

$archive[1].wind.gustdir.format(add_label=False)

$archive[1].wind.gustdir.ordinal_compass

and

$archive[1].wind.vecdir.format(add_label=False)

$archive[1].wind.vecdir.ordinal_compass

You will probably want to remove some of the wind direction label tags (for
example $unit.label.windDir) that show the degree symbol as well.

Other template files (statistics.inc springs to mind) may need similar
changes as well, .

One other thing to keep in mind, changes to skins are fairly safe across
upgrades but obviously not safe against a re-install. You might want to
make note of your changes in case you need to re-apply them later.

Gary