OK, understand. Nothing to concern the GW1000 driver.

I suspect the vast majority of cases where WH45 obs are included in a skin
will be user modified/developed skins and experience shows the user will
format/order as the user sees fit. I suspect the default skins that ship
with WeeWX will continue to be fairly generic in nature.

Gary