Thanks for your comments.

I have no problem with posting "related" material. Posts do not have to be
about weewx directly. My original goal with WeeWX was to allow
experimentation by weather enthusiasts. I think we've accomplished that.
Because it's designed as a flexible, almost chameleon-like, system, it's
inevitable that WeeWX will evolve in novel, perhaps surprising directions.
Part of that evolution is learning about new systems and hardware.

So, post away.

Let's end this thread here. PLEASE, no back and forth, no clarifications,
no "not what I meant." Let's just end it and leave me with the final word.

Cheers,

-tk