Ok, so what is the difference between the unsupported WMR200-version and
the last supported driver? As I have three WMR200 I'm quite interested in
keeping it running and they are now at 4.2.0

I guess I need to remove Weewx from the source.list so that the newest
version don't get installed during upgrade.

How to install older versions? Need to to that manually?