Hi,

I'm hoping someone can help me as I am not technical enough to understand
log files and to troubleshoot other than the basics.

It appears that on the afternoon of 5th Jan my weewx reports stopped
generating.  The webpage still displays, but the data remains as at 5th Jan
and it is showing as offline.

Weewx is still retrieving records and uploading them to wunderground and
pwsweather but something appears to have broken the report generation
around that time.

Can any kind soul take a look at the wee debug and syslog excerpt from
around that time (I think it happened around 14:42), attached, and suggest
anything please?

Many thanks in advance,

Matt