Thanks for all the info!

- Good to know that the WH32B is not supported by the GW1000...makes sense.

- I will try moving things around to check RF performance.

- My GW1000 is 915 MHz.   I checked the WS-2000 console and it is also 915
MHz.

- I'm planning to order a short USB extension cable to move the GW1000 away
from the power supply (and maybe a dedicated power supply too).

- I finished the OS install on the box where I plan to install weewx but
don't have it on my network yet...gotta get that fixed up before I move
forward on that front...