hi

it is obligatory a file with extension .png ?

patrick

Le 17/01/2021 à 15:46, Tom Keffer a écrit :
Entirely possible. I've created issue #3 <https://github.com/weewx/website/issues/3> to track.

On Sun, Jan 17, 2021 at 4:38 AM Δημήτρης Βήχος <hobbyline...@gmail.com <mailto:hobbyline...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    i have my weather station since december 2020 , i had set
    registration to true , after restarting weewx.but until now dont
    show in map. i wonder if the problem is the greek characters  of
    station name. the rest greek stations on map have english names. i
    had same issue in noaa reports and solved that setting from ascii
    to utf 8 in skin conf. i dont know how to solve this and i want to
    see my station in map.

    Στις Κυριακή, 11 Οκτωβρίου 2020 στις 9:18:04 μ.μ. UTC+3, ο χρήστης
    tke...@gmail.com <mailto:tke...@gmail.com> έγραψε:

        It's something we've talked about.

        On Sun, Oct 11, 2020 at 10:50 AM Brent Fraser