Hello, Jerry

Two questions:

1. Can we see skin.conf for the plots? In particular, the section
[ImageGenerator] in skins/Seasons/skin.conf.
2. Let's check the database. Assuming you are using sqlite, use the tool
sqlite3 to take a look. You may have to install first. I don't know how to
do that on macOS, but I presume homebrew can do it. Then

cd /Users/Shared/weewx/archive
sqlite3 weewx.sdb
select dateTime, datetime(dateTime,'unixepoch','localtime'), xsum, ysum,
dirsumtime from archive_day_wind where dateTime>1606780800;

This will give us the ingredients to the plot for dates after 1-Dec-2020