Hello,
I installed on new Rasberry lastest Rasbian buster release with the lastest
4.3 weewx version with python3 option.

All work fine but altough i do debug = 1 in weewx.conf i see nothing logged
in /var/log/syslog

I' not a Linux expert but under Sketch release it works fine.

# Set to 1 for extra debug info, otherwise comment it out or set to zero
debug = 1

# Root directory of the weewx data file hierarchy for this station
WEEWX_ROOT = /home/weewx

# Whether to log successful operations
log_success = True

# Whether to log unsuccessful operations
log_failure = True

Is there any general missing in Linux (python3 setting or something else)
that weewx will not log anything output in /var/log/syslog

in the /var/log/syslog is only boot process logged???

Thx