Hello Gary

I ve tried to reinstall on a fresh install
I install a fresh DEBIAN 10 and by default debian 10 use  systemctl to
control service.

It s possible to start / stop weewx with single script (by default)
systemctl start weewx   or systemctl stop weewx : it work well

I ve found this wiki page   here
:  https://github.com/weewx/weewx/wiki/systemd
this page explain to register weewx but with systemctl service

I want to  install  2 stations

I dont find anywhere  for weewx-mutli , I found only  here :
https://github.com/weewx/weewx/wiki/weewx-multi
this work only for start ( the 2 process start with good log and good conf
file

like this  :
root      4835     1  0 21:13 ?        00:00:02 python3
/usr/share/weewx/weewxd --daemon --log-label weewx-WMR200
--pidfile=/var/run/weewx-WMR200.pid /etc/weewx/WMR200.conf
root      4847     1  0 21:13 ?        00:00:02 python3
/usr/share/weewx/weewxd --daemon --log-label weewx-FROGGIT
--pidfile=/var/run/weewx-FROGGIT.pid /etc/weewx/FROGGIT.conf

but it s impossible to stop these process.

I  m looking for weewx-multi scripts but for systemctl system
Can you help me or someone ?

Best regards

Stéphane