Not sure why you are thanking me, you took no notice of what I suggested.
Commenting out log lines is a poor choice, in future if you ever want to
troubleshoot you have no means of obtaining any meaningful log info unless
you again modify source code. A better solution is to change the log level
of the noisy log output as i suggested so that it is only logged when you
run WeeWX with debug = 1.

Gary