Hi lang,

Weather Station is a Tycon Systems, TP3000WC, it has a console and pc
software, "WeatherSmartIP."  Using "Wsview" I was able to connect to
Weather Underground; station id:  KININDIA548. "
The user manual for the TP3000WC does not name a manufacture or offer any
specs about the origin of the Weather Station.  Fineoffset WN2076 looks
almost the same; except for the ring around the top of the rain collector
is black, mine is white.

Console's only interface to the pc is by WiFi.  There is no USB interface
on the console.

William