1. You will need to either delete the database and start all over, or set
the database unit system back to METRIC.

2, Yes, the simulator emits packets in US, but if you use a METRIC
database, the packets will get converted. There is no need to try to match
device to database. The only requirement is to pick a database unit system,
then stick with it.

3. I do not know what you mean by "error handling routine."

-tk