yes. i did fresh install (Standard Seasons skin) with the simulator to make
get it working. Then i added the interceptor driver.
Simulator in generator mode created data up to 31.01.21. I have the ecowitt
unit inside, so only inside temperature, humidity and pressure is being
sent at the moment.
index.html page time/date is showing correct. inside temp/hum is correct
and all other values are NA/0
day graphs are showing correctly for the collection time the system has
been up. as in today 26.01
week/month/year graphs are still showing plots for 26 -> 31.01.21