On Tuesday, January 26, 2021 at 7:34:30 AM UTC-8 didier....@gmail.com wrote:

> If aeris_use_metar =0 then no icon displayed, right, but my question is:
> What does mean "metar" and why we cannot display an icon without metar?
> It is for a best understanding of this information

The Belchertown forecast options are documented
at https://github.com/poblabs/weewx-belchertown#forecast-options

If you set forecast_aeris_use_metar = 0 there is no icon.
If you set forecast_aeris_use_metar = 1 there 'is' an icon.

The actual code is within lines 1581-1634
in
https://github.com/poblabs/weewx-belchertown/blob/master/bin/user/belchertown.py