Thanks, that is exactly what I was looking for. I know it is too late for
you, but I thought other people might need to add units, unit groups, and
observations. So, I was looking for a real world example. I’ve opened issue
118 <https://github.com/bellrichm/WeeWX-MQTTSubscribe/issues/118> to work
on this in MQTTSubscribe.