Something to add to the above.  The weewx-sftp extension is installed and
the weewx.conf looks like below. Is there some conflict here between sftp
and ftp or are they configured correctly?  Thanks.  BG
/etc/weewx/weewx.conf

[[sftp]]
        skin = sftp
        user = xxxx
        password = password
        server = xxxxbrewery.no
        port = 22
        path = /

    [[FTP]]
        # FTP'ing the results to a webserver is treated as just another
report,
        # albeit one with an unusual report generator!
        skin = Ftp

        # If you wish to use FTP, set "enable" to "true", then
        # fill out the next four lines.
        # Use quotes around passwords to guard against parsing errors.
        enable = true
        user = xxxx
        password = password
        server = xxxxbrewery.no    # The ftp server name, e.g,
www.myserver.org
        path = /    # The destination directory, e.g., /weather

        # Set to True for an FTP over TLS (FTPS) connection. Not all servers
        # support this.
        secure_ftp = true

        # To upload files from something other than what HTML_ROOT is set
        # to above, specify a different HTML_ROOT here.
        #HTML_ROOT = /var/www/html/weewx

        # Most FTP servers use port 21
        port = 21

        # Set to 1 to use passive mode, zero for active mode
        passive = 1