For me, using a couple of 433 sensors and one 915, this command works in the
SDR config:

[SDR]
    # This section is for the software-defined radio driver.

    # The driver to use
    driver = user.sdr
    # cmd = rtl_433 -M utc -M level -F json # For only 433 sensors
    cmd = rtl_433 -f 433.920M -f 915M -H 30 -M utc -M level -F json # For 433
and 915 sensors
    path = /usr/local/bin/
    log_unknown_sensors = False
    log_unmapped_sensors = False