Hi, Michael.

I got several errors when I tried to see your live version:

Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected end of input
site.js:1 Uncaught ReferenceError: weewxData is not defined
    at site.js:1
gauges.js:3 Uncaught ReferenceError: weewxData is not defined
    at gauges.js:3
charts.js:2 Uncaught ReferenceError: weewxData is not defined
    at charts.js:2
/favicon.ico:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status
of 404 (Not Found)