Hello!

I am about to install weewx on a Raspberry Pi 4.
The Raspberry has no RTC, but synchronization using systemd-timesyncd

A note on the delayed start of weewx after timesync is stored in the wiki.

<note>
Added 25-Nov-2019.
The article How can I delay the startup of systemd services until the
datetime is set
(no RTC on the Raspberry Pi) has some very useful hints on a more elegant
solution
https://raspberrypi.stackexchange.com/questions/94635/how-can-i-delay-the-startup-of-systemd-services-until-the-datetime-is-set-no-rt
</note>

Does anyone have that going?
Is it stable and reliable with this method to delay the start of weewx to
avoid incorrect timestamps?

Thank you for your answers
Pline