Hi,

Could be any of a number of issues, we are going to need to see the log to
work out exactly what is going on. Can you edit weewx.conf, set debug = 1,
save weewx.conf and then restart WeeWX. Let WeeWX run for 15 minutes or so
then take a copy of the log from when you restarted WeeWX through until the
15 minutes have passed. Post the log extract here making sure you capture
the full WeeWX startup.

Gary