Hi
I upgraded from v4.1.1 to v4.4 and noticed in the logs that a report took
36 seconds to generate where it use to be only 1 second.
Starting back from v4.1.1 I found that the extra time started when I
upgraded  from v4.2 to v4.3.
Im using a Pi4 and on a Pi3 the time was over 70 seconds.
After eliminating various pieces of code I find that the line
#set $min1 = $day.rain.sum.inch.format($WM, add_label=False) was causing
the extra time.
The following is an extract and not the full code but as the NOOA report
uses something similar and that works ok Im thinking that the data_binding
is perhaps the cause or have I got the code wrong and was just lucky in
older versions.

#for $day in $month($data_binding='sun_binding').days
=====
#set $min1 = $day.rain.sum.inch.format($WM, add_label=False)
===
        ===
#end for
Just wondered what changed in v4.3 as v4.2 work perfectly