/etc/weewx/skins/Belchertown/skin.conf is only 515 lines.    here is an
excerpt there:

[CheetahGenerator]
    # This section is used by the generator CheetahGenerator, and specifies
    # which files are to be generated from which template.

    search_list_extensions = user.belchertown.getData

    # Possible encodings are 'html_entities', 'utf8', or 'strict_ascii'
    encoding = html_entities

    [[SummaryByMonth]]
        # Reports that summarize "by month"
        [[[NOAA_month]]]
            encoding = strict_ascii
            template = NOAA/NOAA-YYYY-MM.txt.tmpl

    [[SummaryByYear]]
        # Reports that summarize "by year"
        [[[NOAA_year]]]
            encoding = strict_ascii
            template = NOAA/NOAA-YYYY.txt.tmpl

    [[ToDate]]
        # Reports that show statistics "to date", such as day-to-date,
        # week-to-date, month-to-date, etc.
        [[[weewx_data]]]
            template = json/weewx_data.json.tmpl

        [[Belchertown]]
            template = js/belchertown.js.tmpl

        [[[home]]]
            template = index.html.tmpl

        [[[about]]]
            template = about/index.html.tmpl

        [[[graphs]]]
            template = graphs/index.html.tmpl

        [[[reports]]]
            template = reports/index.html.tmpl

        [[[records]]]
            template = records/index.html.tmpl

        [[[pi]]]
            template = pi/index.html.tmpl

        [[[manifest]]]
            encoding = utf8
            template = manifest.json.tmpl

[CopyGenerator]

    # This section is used by the generator CopyGenerator

    # List of files to be copied only the first time the generator runs
    copy_once = favicon.ico, images/*, json/index.html, js/index.html,
js/responsive-menu.js, robots.txt

    # List of files to be copied each time the generator runs
    copy_always = *.css

#
# The list of generators that are to be run:
#
[Generators]
    generator_list = weewx.cheetahgenerator.CheetahGenerator,
weewx.reportengine.CopyGenerator, user.belchertown.HighchartsJsonGenerator