Hi
Just installed the latest version of Belchertown and changed Radius to
200mi and I still getting this error:
INFO user.belchertown: version 1.3b1
weewx[24015] ERROR user.belchertown: Error getting AQI from Aeris weather.
The error was: list index out of range
weewx[24015] ERROR user.belchertown: Error getting AQI from Aeris weather.
The error was: list index out of range

Can I disable the Aeris AQI check?

Thanks
Gert