I have added a luminosity graph to weewx (Seasons skin). It seems to work,
the graph works. However, it does not mention the unit used at the top
left, like the others do.

I am trying to fix this, but I'm not sure how.

In the weewx.conf I added, under [[[Units]]] in [[[[Groups]]]] :

group_illuminance = lux

(I think that shouldn't be needed as there is only one choice of unit for
illuminance?)

Under [[[[StringFormats]]]] I have added:

lux = %.0f

And under [[[[Labels]]]] I have:

lux = " lux"

But apparently I'm still missing something. But what?

Also in the high/low part of the template I tried adding Luminosity like so:

      #if $day.luminosity.has_data
        #for $archive in $archive_data
            $archive[1].luminosity.max.format(add_label=False)</span><br/>
            $archive[1].luminosity.min.format(add_label=False)</span>
        #end for
      #end if

But also this is not showing the unit and the format is 6 digits after the
floating point, which is a bit overkill.

Any suggestion how to fix this?

Cheers,
Jan-Jaap